ECSR Annual Conference 2023
The European Consortium of Sociological Research (ECSR) will hold its next annual conference in Prague, the Czech Republic, on September 18th – 20th 2023. The meeting will be hosted by the Institute of Sociology, Czech Academy of Sciences, and Faculty of Arts, Charles University. The conference will be fully physical. The theme of the conference is:
European Societies in Times of Uncertainty
While paper and poster submissions that address this theme are encouraged, submissions on all areas of sociological research, such as social stratification, family sociology, education, health, gender, spatial inequality, political sociology, and migration, are welcomed.
Participants are allowed to submit multiple abstracts, but only one abstract on which the applicant is the “presenting author” will be accepted in order to be as inclusive as possible.
Here is the link to submit an abstract: https://app.oxfordabstracts.com/stages/5571/submitter
Guidelines for Submission
- All full abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The size of the short abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- The size of the full abstract should not exceed 2-3 A4 pages (excluding references). The full abstract need to be submitted in pdf format.
- The uploaded file size cannot exceed the limit of 10 MB.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary, you can edit your abstract any time before the submission deadline. Please do not submit your abstract more than once.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their full abstract by e-mail by 14 April 2023.
For any further questions, please contact email@example.com.
- January 31th, 2023 - Call for papers
- March 5th, 2023 - Deadline for abstract submissions
- April 14th, 2023 - Decision on abstracts
- May - June 21th, 2023 - Registration (standard fees)
- June 22th - June 30th, 2023 - Late registration (late registration fees)
- September 18th - 20th, 2023 - CONFERENCE